Monday, March 11, 2013

I love men - Jade Baiser




Hello everybody. How is your Monday? And how was your week-end? Did you have fun? I know I did!

I almost forgot that it was my turn to entertain you (I know, shame on me). But I’m on vacation, with no internet, so it was hard to even have this post ready! The truth is, even on vacation, I still think about you, and I had to do something. So here I am, stealing a few hours on Internet when I shouldn’t, but I would do anything for the Story Orgy!

So today, I would like to talk about MEN.
 
 

That’s what it’s all about in fact, isn’t it? We love men, all kind of men; big, small, tall, skinny, slim, muscled, blond, redheaded, brunette, Black, Asian, bear, beard, twink, … well, I think you got it now, right?

I decided to post excerpt of my Story Orgy fellows’ books, but only men descriptions you can click on the titel of the books to know where you can find them). And I encourage you to tell us which one of these fabulous men you like most, and why? You’re ready?

Now, the first one is from one of my favorite books, I think I told you this before, so I couldn’t help but put a longer excerpt. Just to show you how a description can make you really love a character, you know?
 
A Beautiful Silence - Lee Brazil
Silently he regarded himself in the free standing mirror that stood in the corner opposite the bed. Brown hair with a bit of gray at the temples, he could call that distinguished. Brown eyes, crinkles at the corners, not bad. Not enough tan for a California boy, but he worked too much to hang out at the beach and tan. A trip to a tanning salon might be in order, if only the potential health risks involved didn’t turn his stomach. He turned sideways and studied his body taking inventory as he went. Broad shoulders, chest wasn’t bad… maybe a little hairy. Maybe he should shave it? He ran his fingers through the dusting of brown curls. Jesus… was that a gray hair? He pulled it, wincing at the tiny pain. Was that a bit of softening in his gut? He sucked in and threw his shoulders back. Nah. Nothing a little more time in the gym wouldn’t take care of. He just had to start making sure that he made the time to work out regularly. Was he losing his sex appeal?






Ok, now, here are little excerpts from all the SO members’ books. Enjoy!
 
Only Sam - Em Woods
Warm and rough as whisky, a masculine voice slid down Dylan’s spine and bee-lined right for his cock. When Dylan turned, he blinked in confusion. Initially, he couldn’t see much detail through the soot. The firefighter’s hair looked light brown, maybe blond. It was those green eyes staring at him from an ash-darkened face that sent him into a near-pant. Sam.

Shacked Up - Hank Edwards
Despite the tension of Mark’s situation, the sound of Pierce’s voice brought to mind thoughts of the man, and Mark could see Pearce as clearly as if he were sitting in the seat next to him: short-cut brown hair, normally alert brown eyes heavy with boredom, his six-foot-four, muscular frame cramped at his desk. The image sent a shock of lust right to his crotch, as usual.

Emery's Ritches - Havan Fellows
Snapping out of his daydream, Ritchie turned to the intruding voice and set eyes on the sexiest man he’d seen in a long time. Short golden hair on the sides, longer in front, clear silver-blue eyes, high forehead, and pouty cupid’s bow lips. Hot damn, he’s a god.

Finding Pleasure (And The Prompt Is Volume One) - JR Boyd By the time Sterling had turned back around, he stood stark naked before Sterling; securing the fact that his bronzed skin radiated in the dim illumination of the ambiance designed especially for rest. Cenzo stepped up to Sterling. “You like? I’ve been working on my tan.” He turned a quarter turn to either side. “See? No tan lines.”

Because You're You - Lee Brazil
While the sweet baby with his gurgling laughter was an invitation to joy, the father, a pale skinned, wiry man was an invitation to sin. His dark hair badly needed cutting, and he appeared not to have shaved for days. Good lord, those tattoos! Sully wanted to lick the moist drops of pool water from every inch of inked skin as it swirled across compact muscles in direct contrast to the creamy flesh

A Reminder of his Shame (And The Prompt Is Road Trip Edition) - Jade Baiser
Aidan was Josh’s dream and every parent’s idea of the perfect son-in-law. Tall, well-built, with curly golden hair, shining blue eyes, and an unfailing self confidence. The opposite of Josh, who was African American, somewhat sickly, very shy, and openly gay.


~~~

 

Well, I don’t know about you, but after reading these excerpts, I need two things: to read more about these men, and to take a shower (not necessary in that order…).

One problem we’ve been dealing with lately is about the pics. You know that I LOVE pics, but with the copyrights, it’ hard to post any of them. But I wouldn’t be Jade if I didn’t post one or two to illustrate my post. So I found a solution. VIDEO! I made a vid with more than a hundred men’s bodies, and I’m sharing it with you. I hope you’ll enjoy it! (Some of you might not like the song I choose… no big deal, play the vid without the sound! I personally choose this song because I think it fits what I’m feeling, but it’s my choice. Don’t let it stop you from watching it!)
I wanted to post the video here, but with the bad internet I have here, Blogger is being difficult with me. So I'm just posting the Link...
 
 
 

And since I’m in a very good mood, each one of you who will comment on this post will receive a notebook which I made with my innocent white hands…  You’ll have to leave me your address so I can mail it to you. You can either send me a message on my Facebook page, or on the Story Orgy page, or by mail: jadebaiser@yahoo.fr.



That’s all for today. Have a wonderful Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment