Monday, January 21, 2013

Hank's Story Orgy Update




Good Monday morning, Orgiasts! Oh, how I miss these intros. But, I do believe this break will prove beneficial to us all, writers and readers alike, when you see what we Story Orgy writers have in store for you in 2013.



Before I prattle on any further, I'd like to extend a hearty congratulations to Em Woods, whose revamped version of A Christmas Carol, won Best Historical in the Love Romance Cafe Best of 2012 Awards. Congrats, Em, it is well deserved! If you haven't read Em's story yet, be sure to download a copy for yourself from Total E-Bound books HERE or Amazon HERE or All Romance eBooks HERE. This ain't your grandparents' Charles Dickens!




For today's post, I'm going to be just a wee bit self-centered and chat about what I'm working on these days. First and foremost, I've signed a contract with Loose Id for Roughed Up, book 3 of my Pearce and Mark series (still don't have an overall name for it… anyone have any ideas?). This story finds Mark and Pearce enjoying some quality time relaxing on a beach in Barbados, but, of course, Mark can't stay out of trouble for long. He becomes involved in a sex slavery ring and, before you know it, Pearce has to race to find his lover before Mark ends up sold to the highest bidder! It's got all the familiar "Up" series trimmings: hot sex, snarky comments, pulse pounding suspense, and, yeah, did I mention the hot sex? Not certain of a release date, yet, but I'll keep you posted. Need to catch up with Mark and Pearce's mysteries? Find the first two books on Amazon HERE or All Romance eBooks HERE.


The other big project I'm working on is book 3 of my Venom Valley Series. Josh, Dex, and Glory are working on their plans to bring the fight to the doorstep of that evil vampire, Balthazar. This book has some returning secondary characters, such as Beatrice the saloon girl, Walker Maxwell, the mysterious and sexy Army sergeant, and, of course, Sally, crazy bitch extraordinaire, the Old West's version of Renfield, if you will. There will be plenty of danger and scares, some steamy sex, and a final battle that you've got to read to believe. The first two books, Bounty and Bait, have all led up to this story. I'm about five chapters into the writing, so it's going to take some time, but be patient with me and we'll all get out of this series alive. Well, most of us. If you need to catch up with the first two books (vampires and zombies in the Old West with a gay romance at its core, what's not to like?), find them on Amazon HERE or on All Romance eBooks HERE.


Some short stories are on my to-do list as well, for some Story Orgy anthologies and other collections, so come back to this page each Monday for updates. Each of us Story Orgy members are taking a turn keeping you in the know. Happy Monday to you all, and I'll see you on the Facebook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment